These scripts automatically fix TeamViewer IDs that have been cloned or for those that need to ensure the ID is unique.
Note: Due to the fact that these are batch file scripts, browsers such as Chrome will warn you that these files could be potentially dangerous when downloading. These scripts have been tested and are guaranteed to be completely malicious-free. For this reason, we strongly urge you to download these scripts from here and here only.
Latest Version (All-In-One)
Older Versions (Individual Scripts)
- Run the script on any PC containing TeamViewer that was installed using any “disk cloning” or imaging software (e.g. Acronis, Norton Ghost, PowerQuest’s Drive Image, etc.).
- The console window will then prompt to restart in order for changes to take effect.
Please Note the Following
- In many cases, a new ID may not generate if TeamViewer was installed manually or uninstalled/reinstalled.
- It is not possible to change the ID to a preferred numerical value.
- Running the application multiple times on a single machine will not continuously generate a new ID.